[NTLK] Excited about using my 2100 again

Andy Hill adhill at fastmail.co.uk
Mon Aug 30 17:28:40 EDT 2010

  Hi Roger

Welcome back to the Newton.  That's one hell of a phone bill - I hope
you made him pay it back out of his pocket money. Or...he's gonna have
to do a lot of leaf raking in the Autumn!!

Question: how could you love one of your Newton's less than the others?
They have feeling you know! I hope you didn't say this out loud.

Sorry can't help with contacts and OS10.3. I'm windows by default - but
not by preference.

All the best

Andy

On 28/08/2010 16:06, Roger Brown wrote:
> My son ran up a $3200.00 phone bill
tried it on my least loved 2100 of 3 incase I screwed it up.