[NTLK] Thinking of giving it all up

Gary Dunn osp at aloha.com
Sun Dec 5 18:31:00 EST 2010

I would rate Honolulu as moderately humid, not as bad as Florida. I did buy a second 2100 and it too has gone over to the dark side.

I see five tiny Phillips head screws on the back. Will removing those allow me to split the case and clean the battery contacts? Any booby traps to watch out for?

I assume the battery contacts are brass plated steel. Would automotive rust converter work here? Another product?

Gary Dunn, Honolulu
Open Slate Project
http://openslate.org
http://www.facebook.com/garydunn808