[NTLK] Battery Corrosion 2100

Jon Glass jonglass at usa.net
Thu Dec 9 04:03:09 EST 2010

On Wed, Dec 8, 2010 at 11:20 PM, anasazi4st
<newtonphoenix at mindspring.com> wrote:
> I use an old metal muffin (or cupcake) tray, made from heavier gauge aluminum.

Egg cartons. And the top half holds longer/larger pieces. It's not
metal, so no shocks or conductivity issues, and they are ubiquitous.
Also, if it's my first time with a particular computer model, I either
find online pictures of the disassembly, or take my own, and number
the holes on the pics, and write the corresponding numbers on the egg
crate as I drop the groups of screws in.

--
 -Jon Glass
Krakow, Poland