[NTLK] Screw containers

Stephan Weber ashkelon at gmail.com
Thu Dec 9 22:09:38 EST 2010

I've used the ubiquitous egg cartons for years. You can write on the cups
with a sharpie, and you can shut the lid on them and ever tape it. I
sometimes cut up bits of "complimentary" soaps in the cups as something to
stick small screws into or you can stick them to a strip of tape in the cup,
too.

I also have a wide steel cork-backed ruler (for setting up print jobs and
forms) that is faced with double-sided tape. I use that for quick jobs --
pull the screws and stick them to the ruler on a white terry towel. I
scribble notes on the tape with sharpie if I need to. Love that thing when I
work on really small screws like in the Nintendo DS.

Good luck! Watch the static, but it's not as bad a job as you think! I was
able to free the battery case in mine that I got back from the kid after 3
year's hiatus. Cleaned up and batteries swapped, it was up and running fine,
not one byte lost or corrupt. I hope it goes as smoothly for you! I do LOVE
the integrity of my Newts.

--
The Masters don't give orders;
they work with everybody else.