[NTLK] Please check out this page, it'll be the the template for all other pages...

anasazi4st newtonphoenix at mindspring.com
Thu Dec 16 14:47:18 EST 2010

-----Original Message-----

Frank:

Excellent job! It even rendered well on my BlackBerry...which is really saying something, as nothing seems to show up well on there. No comments on spelling or grammar, all top notch...that's why yours is one of best sites around, because you make the effort to have it be that way.

Thanks,
--Forrest

--Sent from one of the few non-SSL email servers left--EarthLink