[NTLK] Please check out this page, it'll be the the template for all other pages...

Gavin Watson gavin83209 at gmail.com
Thu Dec 16 18:37:19 EST 2010

The page renders just fine in the following:
Classilla 9.2.1 for Mac OS 9
Nintendo DSi browser
SeaMonkey 2.0.11
Firefox 4.0b3
TenFourFox as compiled for the PowerPC 7450 (custom build of FireFox
4.0b8pre)
Stainless 0.7.5w21
Shiira 2.2 (build 090226)

Readable with:
Wannabe 1.0b14 (text browser for Mac OS 9)
Netscape 4.77 (sidebar is moved to a horizontal row of buttons at the
top due to primitive CSS support)
Lynx 2.8.7 (Text browser)
Retawq 0.2.6c (Yet another text browser)

All Mac-based browsers are on a 1 GHz Titanium PowerBook G4 with Mac
OS 9.2.2 and 10.5.8 as applicable.  Regarding the font: I prefer it
not bold.  It looks nice as is.