[NTLK] Followup: Fonts for www.pda-soft.de

Michael Hurley mephit at mac.com
Sat Dec 18 11:40:38 EST 2010

Though it offends my sensibilities as a professional graphic designer
to say this, the Comic Sans pages do look better than the Times New
Roman italic. It may just be because the Comic Sans page's type size
is significantly larger, however. I can barely see a difference
between the black and the brown text colors, so it doesn't really
matter to me which you use.
--
                                    Auf wiedersehen!
Michael