[NTLK] USB Boards

Stephan Weber ashkelon at gmail.com
Mon Dec 20 13:29:22 EST 2010

Thank you very much for making this product!

I'm lusting for one, but having been laid off from the company where I spent
the last 25+ years, things are tight and it will have to wait until after
the holiday season.

I'm glad you plan to continue production.

My poor Newt is in need of some maintenance. I've got to cowgirl up (thank
my folks for the name, I am a woman LOL) and put a new backlight in, as this
one is getting dim.

I have a "parts" Newton, which is in much better physical shape. It was
upgraded, but actually never used, but will not "boot". When I got it, (I
bought it for the connector) the screen was locked. I used the unlocker
software that I picked up from someone on the list, but now it comes up to a
blank screen.

That happened at least 3 years ago, and I've done nothing with it since. If
anyone has any ideas about what might be up with the parts machine, let me
know. I'd honestly just transfer my use to it, if there was some way to get
it  "talking" again. Since it was previously locked, I don't think the
firmware is actually damaged. I'm probably missing some step.

Fingers crossed.

Thanks, Stephan

--
The Masters don't give orders;