[NTLK] socket cf bluetooth

Morgan Aldridge morgant at makkintosshu.com
Tue Feb 2 08:07:16 EST 2010

On Mon, Feb 1, 2010 at 8:56 PM, robinson pereira <gaudo1196 at gmail.com> wrote:

> I search on the newtontalk list for something about using a SOCKET CF
> BLUETOOTH on MP2000, and found nothing.
> I have one working on my J728 and whant to know if it works on Newton...

The known working Bluetooth CF cards are (as taken from
<http://40hz.org/Pages/Blunt>):

- AmbiCom Air2Net BT2000CF CompactFlash card (new model with purple
antenna). Note: It seems there are two revisions of this card, and
only revision A is working at the moment.
- AmbiCom Air2Net BT2000E CompactFlash card (older model, black antenna)

Others may work. It sounds like they need to have a UART interface &
HCI protocol support.

I've personally only used a PICO Card PCMCIA Bluetooth card, but
please let us know what brand & model your CF card is if you get it
working.

Morgan Aldridge
---
morgant at makkintosshu.com