[NTLK] Two part question

Jeremy O'Brien obrien654j at gmail.com
Wed Feb 3 02:11:12 EST 2010

1. I hear about a lot of people using their MP2x00's for note-taking of
various sorts. Is it safe to assume that all of you use the external
newton keyboard? HWR is nice, but it isn't exactly the fastest input
method around...

2. I have an external newton keyboard, but some of the keys require
great force to register (i, o, p), while at least both of my shift keys
do not work at all. Does anyone have any ideas as to how I might be able
to fix this and get more use out of my messagepad? So far I've been
using my emate to take notes, but obviously the messagepad is more
portable and faster. :)

Thanks!
Jeremy