[NTLK] Newton MP2100 leather carrying bag

Forrest Buffenmyer anasazi4st at me.com
Thu Feb 4 10:38:00 EST 2010

I've just purchased a leather carrying case for my Newton MP2100 from an eBay listing. There are no identifying marks on it...I searched Google Images and found nothing. I'm curious if anyone in the Newton universe has ever seen anything like this (maybe you even own one like it).

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItemVersion&item=270523309195&view=all&tid=0

During my search I came across Sonny Hung's flickr page showing his collection of leather Newton accessories...there was one similar but   I'm pretty sure that wasn't it.

Does anyone know anything about this item?

Thanks in advance,

--Forrest