[NTLK] Newton MP2100 leather carrying bag

Sonny Hung sonnyhung at gmail.com
Thu Feb 4 14:32:21 EST 2010

On Thu, Feb 4, 2010 at 2:00 PM, Forrest Buffenmyer <anasazi4st at me.com>wrote:

> Sorry about that...I did not realize that you'd need to sign in to view the
> pictures. And, I just tried to send you a couple of them, but I went over
> the message limit, so I cancelled the email.

No worry, I got to see it and I also have an example so no problem at all.
Haven't looked at mine in a long time.

It accommodates the keyboard well.
And the Newton uses an elastic securing method.
There are places to store PCMCIA cards
Business card(s) and areas for paper or manila folders.
The zipper surround three sides when open of closed.
The strap is a bit thin and was not as useful to me.

Much success in it's use.

Sonny