[NTLK] SILICONE COVER

Jon Glass jonglass at usa.net
Fri Feb 5 08:46:20 EST 2010

On Fri, Feb 5, 2010 at 2:43 PM, robinson pereira <gaudo1196 at gmail.com> wrote:
> Hello Sonny, How are you?
> I am talking about a silicone skin cover for the MP2000. In my opinion, a
> leather cover makes Newton bigger (adds much volume). I believe a silicone
> cover can protect the Newton skin.

There is none. A few years ago (many), a small group of Japanese got
together and had something made for themselves (a few copies), IIRC,
but that's all that was ever done. They also made clear shells. It's
been tried on this list to get something together more than once, but
it's always fallen apart at the technical end.

--
 -Jon Glass
Krakow, Poland