[NTLK] unstable deferred recognition?

Jeremy O'Brien obrien654j at gmail.com
Fri Feb 5 13:16:53 EST 2010

While taking notes today using ink text, I selected four words spanning
two lines and double tapped them. During recognition, it stopped, gave
me an error message (problem occurred), and then hard locked. When I
rebooted, half my words were gone. I have mentioned before about
alt.rec...  causing deferred recognition to wipe my notes during
recognition, but I think I solved that with the "max ink words" setting.
Has anyone had this happen to them? It makes me very wary to use
deferred recognition at all...

Thanks,
Jeremy