[NTLK] Einstein: new version for Snow Leopard released

Valerio Paris Mitritsakis valerio at mitritsakis.gr
Sat Feb 6 03:12:55 EST 2010

They are, however they do not allow arbitrary code to run on them. They allowed the Comodore 64 emulator app but no
with user access to the Basic interpreter. So I guess that  if you could get the rights to the Newton Boot Rom, bundle it with
Einstein and sell the Newton Apps as in app purchases they would probably let you get away with it

Valerio

Μητριτσάκης Βαλέριο Πάρις
IT Manager - C.A.C. Papantoniou Trading LTD
Ηλεκτρονικός Μηχανικός Τ.Ε.
MSc Network Systems
MCP ID: 5745185

Mitritsakis Valerio Paris
IT Manager - C.A.C. Papantoniou Trading LTD
Electronic Engineer
MSc Network Systems
MCP ID: 5745185