[NTLK] Newton vs. E5830 Blog Up

Tony Douglas tonyisyourpal at netscape.net
Sun Feb 7 00:56:57 EST 2010

Hi folks,

In case anyone is interested in the very gory details, the steps I ran through to get my Newton talking to my Huawei E5830 are now up on my blog at http://tonyisyourpal.blogspot.com. There are probably loads of horrible typos and bits where I've forgotten to say 'hit Save here' but hopefully it'll be of use to someone. Be warned though, it's mostly about getting wireless connections to work rather than anything terribly special about mobile broadband - that bit, thankfully, just worked !

Cheers,

- Tony

PS. There will be more to come shortly, including why I've abandoned the 2Gb compact flash card and a plea for help with MailV !

PPS. But not right now - it's time for bed (said Zebedee ... boooiiinnggggg ...)