[NTLK] How do I scroll?

Jon Glass jonglass at usa.net
Sun Feb 7 14:31:15 EST 2010

On Sun, Feb 7, 2010 at 7:49 PM, Matej Horvat <redjazz_slo at yahoo.com> wrote:
> In OS 1.x there's no caret and the screen doesn't scroll automatically.
>
> But I still have no idea what the problem is specifically.

I don't know if this will work, but I do seem to remember this being a
bug of sorts, and I think that this was how I would work around it....

At the bottom of the note, draw a line across the screen to create a
new note. Now, you can scroll down to the new note, and back up and
now drag the new note down to create more space in to write in the old
last note. In other words, don't write in the very last note, but in
the next-to-the-last note--creating a new "last note" if you need
to... Somebody with a still-working 1.x machine, I hope, can verify
this. ;-)

--
 -Jon Glass
Krakow, Poland