[NTLK] Einstein: new version for Snow Leopard released

Mark Rollins mark at mrollins.com
Sun Feb 7 15:56:35 EST 2010

There was an iPhone demo of a Palm emulator, but I'm guessing most (like me) successfully made the transition from Newton to Palm to iPhone.

For odd database use, there's HanDbase and FileMaker (FMtouch) for the iPhone. Pretty much anything else from notes to dates to to do is covered.

If you REALLY want a blast from the past, on jailbroken iPhones there's a Mac Plus - emulator. Nothing beats looking at a HyperCard stack on an iPhone!

http://namedfork.net/iphone/minivmac