[NTLK] Date and time problems with H1000

Stefan Thorsteinson Stefan at TeamAircom.com
Mon Feb 8 18:10:35 EST 2010

Andy,

FWIW - I recently purchased a Keyspan adapter and it came with an install
CD. I'm guessing the drivers were self extracting. Of note is that I
installed on a PC not Mac. I'm afraid my knowledge of apple products does
not go beyond Newtons. They have model specific downloads available:
http://www.tripplite.com
HTH.

Cheers,
Stefan Thorsteinson

-----Original Message-----
From: newtontalk-bounces at newtontalk.net
[mailto:newtontalk-bounces at newtontalk.net] On Behalf Of Andy Rawlins
Sent: Monday, February 08, 2010 3:47 PM
To: newtontalk at newtontalk.net
Subject: Re: [NTLK] Date and time problems with H1000

Thanks Francis

I actually came across one of those the same day and it arrived today.  Only
cost 2.5x what I paid for the eMate!  Spent the evening trying to get one of
my Macs to run OS9/classic but not managed to get any sort of connection to
either Newton yet.  Its asking for drivers for the Keyspan - I thought these
weren't needed?

Looking at your link, I see you talk about OSX connectivity.  I'll give that
a go tomorrow :)

Cheers
Andy