[NTLK] How do I scroll?

Andy Rawlins andy.rawlins at ntlworld.com
Wed Feb 10 02:42:49 EST 2010

Thanks everyone

I've solved it.  As long as I tap at the very point of the up and down arrows it does scroll.  If I tap towards the bottom of the arrows it invokes the centre button which was then bringing up the contents page.  Alignment didn't help but maybe its just wear and tear on the screen.  Anyway, now I know its not a problem.  Thanks for your help all

Andy