[NTLK] eMate issues (not display cable for once!)

reilly001os at aol.com reilly001os at aol.com
Wed Feb 10 04:10:42 EST 2010

Maybe one of the cells in the pack is on the edge? I had a nimh AA cell that would register in my slow charger (which needs two AA or AAA in series to charge) but it never actually charged. Not sure if maybe it was because its mate was still good but that cell was definitely bad, maybe same problem with one cell. HTH

Joe Reilly