[NTLK] [OT] X2 announces iTablet

robinson pereira gaudo1196 at gmail.com
Fri Feb 12 11:15:00 EST 2010

I think there is no NEWs about these tablets. Look the Raon Everun Digital.
I have one. It is smaller than a MP2000, has win XP, 512MB of RAM and 60GB
of HD.
Has 3G, wifi and Bluetooth. Plus: can be attached on a monitor and keyboard.
Plus more: can be connected (turned off) and run like a 60GB pendrive.
And it was released on 2007.
But it runs XP. Like others computers.
I can understand iPhone was revolutionary, but just put a regular computer
on a small package... no news at all. Have 250GB? No news.
The difference should be on software solutions like Newton did and iphone
did.
That´s why iPad is iBad. No news, no solutions, no nothing.

Keep green

Robinson

2010/2/12 Doug Parker <ispinn at gmail.com>

> So, who says I have to go with an Apple product to revive my Newt?
>
> UK company X2 Computing has announced the release of the iTablet.
>
>   http://tinyurl.com/X2iTablet
>
>   1.  10.2” or 12.1” touchscreens
>   2.  optional multitouch
>   3.  on screen keyboard
>   4.  weighs around 1.18kg
>   5.  measures 252x192mm with thickness from 28mm to 35mm
>   6.  1.6GHz Intel Atom N270 processor
>   7.  250GB of storage
>   8.  HDD based and runs on Windows 7, Windows XP Tablet Edition or Linux
>   9.  three USB ports
>  10. optional HDMI output
>  11. Bluetooth
>  12. optional 3G and GSM