[NTLK] NewtonTalk Digest, Vol 5, Issue 10

Andy Rawlins andy.rawlins at ntlworld.com
Sat Feb 13 04:20:34 EST 2010

Its  a Powermac G3 which is the only machine I have with a spare partition to run OS9 on. It used to run it Ok but now just crashes, even after the fresh install I did last night.  It runs OSX OK so I guess it must be some sort of hardware compatibility - probably the video card which is not the original.

Andy