[NTLK] eMates on eBay

Don Zahniser dzahniser at rochester.rr.com
Mon Feb 15 19:05:03 EST 2010

 From time to time, I check out what Apple stuff is available at
Sunnking's eBay store.  They are a computer recycler, local to me.
They currently have a bunch of eMates available as 'Buy it Now' for
either $19.99 or $9.99, depending on condition.  You can get to the
listings through this link (search for 'emate'):

http://stores.ebay.com/Sunnking

I have no affiliation with this company.  Just an occasional customer
who has been satisfied, both at their local outlet and their eBay store.

  - Don