[NTLK] OT: Nintendo DS as wifi scanner (was: Re: Public WiFi)

Ed Kummel tech_ed at yahoo.com
Wed Feb 17 17:05:49 EST 2010

...and the screen(s) are too small, and the entry type is a pain. I *HATE* tapping on those stupid virtual keyboards! Give me handwriting every time!
Ed
web/gadget guru

By Richard Feynman, Physicist, Nobel winner (1918-1988)

"There are 10^11 stars in the galaxy. That used to be a huge number. But it's only a hundred billion. It's less than the national deficit! We used to call them astronomical numbers. Now we should call them economical numbers."