[NTLK] Pinehill Softworks Formula Generator

Matej Horvat redjazz_slo at yahoo.com
Thu Feb 18 17:38:57 EST 2010

> Hi everyone! I'm looking to get a registration key, or certified copy of
> this software. The company appears to be out of business, and I really need
> the functionality of this software on my Newton. Can anyone help, or point
> me in the right direction? Thanks!
>
> MP120/Newt 1.3

I can't give you any clues, but I'm kind of surprised I'm not the only 1.3 user here. I have a MP120 too.

Yeah, FormulaGen is a great app, but kind of weird considering how it looks in the Extras app and it's inconvenient having to restart each time you remove a formula. You have three alternatives: