[NTLK] One more Newtway available [WAS "Re: NewtonTalk Digest, Vol 5, Issue 32"]

Lord Groundhog LordGroundhog at gmail.com
Fri Feb 19 08:38:39 EST 2010

~~~ On 2010/02/19 05:34, Neal Trembath at ntrembat2002 at yahoo.com wrote ~~~

> I highly recommend the Newtway + Stowaway folding keyboard.
> + Doug's very responsive and a nice guy.
>
> Neal

And while I'm making "helpful" suggestions, may I make a plea to those who
reply to those using the Digest facility?  Please, edit the Subject heading
to the appropriate topic.  It makes searching for a topic later easier,
especially since replies to the Digest are disconnected from the rest of the
thread.

OK, cranky mode = OFF.

Shalom.
Christian