[NTLK] Old Technologies

Jim Lee jimlee at centurytel.net
Fri Feb 19 11:44:58 EST 2010

... and the Commodore 64, CP/M, Disc cameras, and tons of other stuff...

Yet they claim that the 5.25" floppy disk is still in widespread use ?!?

What I take issue with is the claim that Ham Radio is a technology
that we no longer use.  Ham Radio is STILL one of our first lines of
defense in emergency/disaster situations, and is responsible for
pioneering technologies such as WiFi and satellite TV.

-Jim
KD7JKK