[NTLK] Zoom Bluetooth Card?

Morgan Aldridge morgant at makkintosshu.com
Sat Feb 20 20:38:21 EST 2010

On Sat, Feb 20, 2010 at 8:05 PM, Leo Titus LeBron V
<iamdigitalman at mac.com> wrote:

> This is a longshot, but it's not cardbus.
>
> I was wondering if anyone has tried this particular bluetooth card. It's
> a PCMCIA card, and is 2.0+EDR. I don't know if it will work with
> existing drivers, or if new ones will have to be written.

My guess is that Blunt 2 would have to be adapted to support it, but I
don't know for sure. I don't believe that EDR (Enhanced Data Rate)
will do anything for a Newton connection, but the fact that there is a
PCMCIA Bluetooth 2 card on the market gives me hope for the longevity
of Bluetooth on the Newton.

I sure love my PICO Card.

Morgan
---