[NTLK] overclocking the MP2x00

Ed Kummel tech_ed at yahoo.com
Wed Feb 24 12:27:09 EST 2010

I had an old flash card that no longer worked. It was a Pretec that had a built-in battery that recharged when inserted into a PCMCIA slot. Once the battery died, the card was useless...so I opened it up and salvaged the switch.
Ed

By Richard Feynman, Physicist, Nobel winner (1918-1988)

"There are 10^11 stars in the galaxy. That used to be a huge number. But it's only a hundred billion. It's less than the national deficit! We used to call them astronomical numbers. Now we should call them economical numbers."