[NTLK] MP2000 Screen

Forrest Buffenmyer anasazi4st at me.com
Thu Feb 25 14:56:05 EST 2010

 Lyle:

>Now I just need to carve out more time in my day to play...  :)  I'm off to
>eBay to scour for cables.

I would strongly suggest that you do some searching here on NewtonTalk first (if you haven't already)...you might gain some more insight on the whole cable thing. First off, you'll need a serial dongle to attach any cable to your MP2100--without that you'll be unable to connect to it. If you don't have one (sounds like you don't), find that first. There are several eBayers that have online stores that feature Newton parts...one of these J&K Sales. That's a good starting point for the dongle.

What are you connecting your Newt to? Whichever of the three choices you have--Windows, OS X and Classic/OS 9--will determine the cable you'll need.

--Forrest