[NTLK] Strange Behaviors...

Berthe M. Willumsen bmw at bio.ku.dk
Fri Jan 1 14:27:08 EST 2010

I just opened my Newt. I have the pin-requirement activated.
Upon turn-on the date time said: 1/1/10 3:00
A sec later it changed to 1/1/10 20:20
- which is what it is, here in Denmark, now...

Nothing strange, not even after opening the Newt with the pin and
going into Dates.
I have no to-dos or other current calendar info - only birthdays. A
lot of birthdays....

Berthe

--
Berthe