[NTLK] Strange Behaviors...

R A Parker RAParker at Newted.ORG
Fri Jan 1 17:05:56 EST 2010

On Jan 1, 2010, at 1:34 PM, "L.W. Brown" wrote:

> Are resets necessary for some unrelated reason?

Necessary? No... But resets happen.

Sometimes when I'm checking email, it will hang. Do a reset.

ATA can cause resets, if you have an ATA card inserted and your Newton
sleeps. "Dong!" ... restart.

 > Do the 2010 problems recur
 > after a reset, or do they remain
 > cured?

Don't know yet, this is the first day of 2010. I also have problems
with my MP120 v2.0 since last year. It goes into an endless reboot if
I set it to any date in 2009 or beyond. That one requires a full
battery drain reset.

 > Is this just a minor annoyance,
 > or a soerious problem?

For me? Minor annoyance. I'm going through various system upgrades and
haven't been using my 2100 for email. I was planning on trying to get
it back on the grid this weekend but...

--
Sent using an iNewt 3G Touch.
--