[NTLK] What does everyone use their MessagePads and eMates for these days?

David Herrera dherrera at wirelessbeehive.com
Sat Jan 2 16:08:11 EST 2010

Thought I'd give my two cents toward this. I have had and used mine for 10 years now,
with great success. I have used mine for quick drawings, using the drawing
package of Newton Works and the sketches part of NotePad. i can print these
out to a printer with a infrared port for inclusion in my drawing packages. We can't
seem to get away from paper.

I have not found any thing close to this at all. Which is why I would probably not
give up using the Newton. I would evaluate Apple's new device very closely as
this is a function I would really have a need for.

I would say that the Newton is still a device that still works very well. I have had
and tried the all PDA's(Palm and Sony's) and still come back to Newton.

--

dave