[NTLK] [Free] for postage: ExpensePlus Newt software

dograt at earthlink.net dograt at earthlink.net
Mon Jan 4 04:50:06 EST 2010

I'm in USA, but if you were interested, you just missed claiming it
by a few minutes. If it falls through, I'll let you know off list.

I have no idea if it's compatible, but I listed the model number on
the first email about a week ago and I don't have it in front of me
to look at it. I do rememebr that it has a standard US phone jack, so
I don't know if that rules out the jacks in NZ. The other specs are a
Newt serial connector and 2 AA batteries which I think are universal.

dave