[NTLK] Y2010 Fix

John De La Fontaine delafo at oxy.edu
Mon Jan 4 17:06:04 EST 2010

Suggestions?

I was able to patch my MP2100 without any problem.  But I have been
unsuccessful with my Emate 300. After installing the RomPatch.pkg and
resetting, I tried to install the 73J186 Patch. I received this error
message: "An error has occurred during loading; probably out of memory.
The system update was not installed."

I have an additional memory card installed and it is labeled WWEI 2MV
94v-0. Do I need yet more memory and if so where would I get it? Could
there be any other cause for this error?

Mystified in L.A. ...
John de La Fontaine