[NTLK] Still no Full Y2K10 Move for Me

Lord Groundhog lordgroundhog at gmail.com
Tue Jan 5 14:18:09 EST 2010

~~~ On 2010/01/05 19:09, SteveC at steve at craftsathome.net wrote ~~~

> It's January 5, Newton 30-bit Doomsday T.
>

> I have not yet 2010-patched my eMates or 2000 (but my 2100 was patched).
>

> With all of the activity around the 2010 patch lately, I think I am going to
> hold off since I don't use them for any recurring alarms or date stuff.
>

> Is anyone else holding out like me?

Nope.  Between a few unexpected problems that have come up in the last 3
weeks including weather, I've still not done mine.  I now have lovely
slate-grey bricks and have had to back-date them just to have any
functionality at all.  They're inaccessible if I try to put in today's date.
I'll be getting these guys patched ASAP -- I can't live like this!

Shalom.
Christian

            -- what Arthur C. Clarke meant

http://youtube.com/watch?v=1ZzpdPJ7Zr4