[NTLK] Watching CNBC program on the history of Apple

David Neale david.neale at telenet.be
Wed Jan 6 05:38:01 EST 2010

I've not been able to get to the closing credits, yet. I was watching
the film last night, when it stopped with a message that I had been
watching for 72 minutes (I think that was the number) and that I would
have to wait 54 minutes to see the rest. As suggested in an earlier
post, I tried opening it in another window, but got the same message
and then in a different browser altogether, and got a similar message,
though the wait was now 30 minutes). I went to bed, instead, as it was
almost two in the morning! I shall try to see the rest today.

I was merely puzzled by the "disabled" or "down" or "broken" label
(something to indicate it couldn't be used) that was plastered over
the "download" button.

I still don't know if anyone has been able to download the thing,
which was my question, yet you insinuate stealing it. Why?

David