[NTLK] Watching CNBC program on the history of Apple

Sonny Hung sonnyhung at gmail.com
Wed Jan 6 12:10:42 EST 2010

On Wed, Jan 6, 2010 at 5:38 AM, David Neale <david.neale at telenet.be> wrote:

> I've not been able to get to the closing credits, yet. I was watching
> the film last night, when it stopped with a message that I had been
> watching for 72 minutes (I think that was the number) and that I would
> have to wait 54 minutes to see the rest.

You're watching a video at MegaVideo.
You don't have an account.
Therefore you can watch, but only 72 mins before it stops it and makes you
wait.

I thought you clicked on the Play Arrow and didn't see the video. I did that
and in Chrome it opened another Tab, which I had to close and then click
back in the original Tab to start the video.

> As suggested in an earlier post, I tried opening it in another window, but
> got the same message
> and then in a different browser altogether, and got a similar message,
> though the wait was now 30 minutes). I went to bed, instead, as it was
> almost two in the morning! I shall try to see the rest today.

So after you waited the allotted time you can continue viewing from where
you stopped off at.
I will do the same today.

> I was merely puzzled by the "disabled" or "down" or "broken" label
> (something to indicate it couldn't be used) that was plastered over
> the "download" button.

Well, you are not a Premium MegaVideo Member so you can't. Check their
membership page for the details - I did. Even registered members can't
download either.

> I still don't know if anyone has been able to download the thing,
> which was my question, yet you insinuate stealing it. Why?

Well they were stating the fact that this is copyrighted material that's
all. I personally wouldn't have downloaded it and prefer to just view
anyway, but also I don't like to pay for services like this because many
people are downloading copyrighted material to keep and the proper way would
to buy it from them directly since there is a place to get it directly from
them legally. :)

God bless,

Sonny Hung
the Hung Family