[NTLK] Hi there - How to synch your Newton best with Mac OSX

Tim Kaluza timkaluza at me.com
Wed Jan 6 13:11:21 EST 2010

Hi there!

I'm not having any probling establishing a connection too the newton. But in Synchronizing it (new Versions of iCal seems not longer be supported by the synch tool I'm using) works just partly.

Any idea how to do it? (Or using another app as icall?)

I'm using NewtSynch for (if it works synchronising and NCX for installing things)

NewtSynch_Link		NCX_Link

Does somebody know if the programmer from NCX is still "alive" because if he is. I would spend some money for the program.

All the best!

Tim K