[NTLK] German MP130 has the 2010 bug...

Bjorn Keizers bjorn.keizers at gmail.com
Wed Jan 6 16:30:37 EST 2010

Hey gang,

I recently bought a German MP130 off Ebay. It didn't enjoy the change
to the new decade :-) I had to charge some batteries today, so I
hadn't used it for two days. When I fired it up, it wouldn't set the
date to today. Whenever I tried, it reset back to november 1st, 1995.
14:07 on the dot.

The MP is running 2.0 ()536205-1

Is/was there even a patch for these? I was under the impression that
only 2.1 devices like the Emate and 2100 had this bug... but I'm a
total Newton newbie.

Anyone else having issues with foreign language MP's?

Bjorn Keizers