[NTLK] Hi there - How to synch your Newton best with Mac OSX

Woody Smith woodysmith at comcast.net
Thu Jan 7 00:08:09 EST 2010

Simon Bell has given us Simple Mail, Mail V and NCX and has done a
pretty god job of offering support.  I have been satisfied enough to
make a donation.
The import and export of .ics and .vcf does allow a clumsy sync work
around but sadly sync has not been implemented.
I suspect the changes in Apples OS has been a problem.

Woody