[NTLK] "Tapping this does nothing" SimpleMail - Can't get eMail upand running

Matt Howe matthowe at comcast.net
Thu Jan 7 17:18:15 EST 2010

You fill out all of the Email account information in the owner's slip. I
believe this is in the instructions. If you can't find it, holler back and I
will dig up what I can. Oh, and once you have the owner slip filled out, use
the in/out app. SimpleMail is an extension to the In/Out app.

Matt (Ducky) Howe
Owner of a MP2000U and an Emate
SantaMatt at Gmail.com (Nokia N770)
matthowe at comcast.net (Desktop)
http://home.comcast.net/~mhowe41/
http://SantaMatt.blogspot.com

Timothy Chaten wrote:
<snip>
I am having a huge problem getting eMail up and running - I can install
everything and the mailing option shows up with the fax and what not but
there is no way to setup the actual email account.  When I tap SimpleMail -
it simply says tapping this does nothing.

Any ideas on how to get SimpleMail up and running?
<snip>