[NTLK] X-port (for OS X?)

Andy Hill adhill at fastmail.co.uk
Sun Jan 10 14:59:05 EST 2010

Hi Tim
X-port wont work with Snow Leopard directly. It was built for pre osx.
The mac people on the list would be able to advise if there is a
workaround though.
A good option is Mailv which allows the exporting of images as a GIF,
this works very well indeed provided the size of the image is not too
large in memory terms.I have found it is good for <10kb which is
absolutely fine for most sketches.
I recall someone else saying that SimpleMail  has a screenshot function,
that might be worth looking at as well. Screenshots are a great feature
of xport and that's the way i get most of the images off the newt onto
the desktop.
Hope these work out.
Andy