[NTLK] [OT] AOL user willing to change .ART file?

Andrew Beals andrew.beals at gmail.com
Mon Jan 11 18:50:58 EST 2010

IE4 can do this for you:

http://web.archive.org/web/20030628091531/http://members.aol.com/oldnelly77/page9.htm

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Internet_Explorer_4

There are download links on the wikipedia page.  Not sure if they're still
active.  Not sure if installing a backrev that old will bork your box.

Someone with W98 that's resisted upgrading should have IE4.

You *might* have success with IE5 on an older MacOS box.  IE5.5 does not
work as of Leopard.  I *think* it worked on Tiger.