[NTLK] To keep or not

Mike Rodgers pmiker at copper.net
Tue Jan 12 10:13:22 EST 2010

"I cannot communicate between my current PC and the Newton"

I was able to set up an old PC with Win98.  I also have MS-Office 97 on
it.  NBU, NCU and RCU all work.  MS-Excel and QuickFigure work
together.  Although MS-Excel 97 seems a bit primitive now.
> YAZI was great.  To a Atari user like me that collects the Infocom games, it was such a thrill to have the Infocom games working on that.  I had almost all the recent Infocom compilations and those files could be ported.  That was awesome.

I have installed Zork 1-3, Enchanter and Leather Goddesses of Phobos for
YAZI.
> What has kept me interested in my Newton was Solo Deluxe.  Great card game.

No card games yet.  I do have Newtopoly and several graphical games.
The tapping games don't get used much.

All told, things are looking up.  I'm still trying to find more to do
with it.  I'll keep my eyes open.
Mike