[NTLK] [WTB] Needed for my RetroChallenge entry

Goodwin, Greg P. GoodwinG at aafes.com
Wed Jan 13 08:54:51 EST 2010

-----Original Message-----
From:  Morgan Aldridge

On Wed, Jan 13, 2010 at 8:22 AM, Goodwin, Greg P. <GoodwinG at aafes.com> wrote:

> Just wanted to say I think it is cool that the Newton has an entry in the retro challenge!

I think there's actually two of us with Newton entries this year. :)

I need to get over there and jump in.  Probably with a Newton entry, or maybe just a BBS'ing entry.

What is the retrochallenge website and BBS again?

    .   .
    )\,/(      Doctor Clu  (member of...)
   ;(- .6)     THE PRISON BOARD BBS  972-329-0781 / telnet://rdfig.net
   =( ___ )=   Fido/Dovenet Messages, Games, chat, newsgroup & Mail
      --/      Old School Computer BBS list (X at main then A or C)