[NTLK] Globetrotter GPRS group buy?

Bradley Loeding bradley.loeding at gmail.com
Thu Jan 14 16:51:52 EST 2010

Hi everyone!
Long-time lurker, first-time poster to the list.

I've been wanting to use a Globetrotter cell card with my Newton for
sometime now. I've steered clear of the Merlin G100's because of the bulky
form factor. However, the GTs seem to be impossible to find for sale in the
States now.

Currently, there are quite a few cheap original GTs on Ebay Germany for
sale, but they will not ship across the Atlantic. Is there anyone on the
list who is a member of the EU community who could help to facilitate? If
there is, how many other people might be interested in a group buy to help
defray the cost of shipping?

Of course, if anyone in the US has extras that they would like to sell...
that would be wonderful too.

Regards,
Bradley