[NTLK] MailV - Setup Problem - Couldn't Resolve IP Address

Forrest Buffenmyer anasazi4st at me.com
Fri Jan 15 13:52:13 EST 2010

On Friday, January 15, 2010, at 11:40AM, "Timothy Chaten" <tchaten at gmail.com> wrote:
>I went through the instructions here -
>http://myapplenewton.blogspot.com/2009/08/newton-and-ssl-email.html
>
>And trying to send email ends with this error - "Couldn't resolve IP address
>"imap.gmx.com"
>
>Any ideas! ?

I can't connect my MP2100 to the Internet right now (I'm at work)...later on tonight I'll try and set up my Gmail account on it, been wanting to do that anyway...I'll let you know what I find out.

Do you have a POP3 mail account you could try? Also, check out the MailV docs on that link I sent...he describes the packages you need. There's one for POP3, if you decide to try that one.

--anasazi4st