[NTLK] To keep or not

Tony Kan tonykan at xtra.co.nz
Fri Jan 15 19:42:04 EST 2010

It's the first report that I ever seen of ATA cards losing Newton information;
has anyone else had similar experiences?

I have to say that after Frank got his supply of Linear cards, my ATA cards have
been rested because back ups were so much more convenient using the Linear
driver.  However with the release of SBM utilities the thought had crossed my
mind that ATA could provide so much more storage...

Warm regards

Tony Kan

Christchurch
New Zealand

[snip]
Thanks for that info! It never sounded like ATA patch was very
reliable -- I'm so glad I waited for affordable linear cards per this
list.
[snip]

It'd be great to see photos of this on Flickr or something...

[snip]
*I even had a leather cross-your-heart pouch custom made that holds
Newt on my chest -- great for running and hiking.
[snip]